[Python-Dev] Every Release Can Be a Mini "Python 4000", Within Reason (was (name := expression) doesn't fit the narrative of PEP 20)

Eric Snow ericsnowcurrently at gmail.com
Tue May 1 10:46:33 EDT 2018

FWIW, this thread is about what "Python 4000" means and does not mean.
Namely, Python feature deprecation and removal is not prohibited but
the bar is high (as always), especially for syntax.  While I
appreciate the level of interest in certain under-consideration
proposals, you'd be better served by continuing discussion about that
proposal in other threads.  Thanks!

-eric