[Python-Dev] Python startup time

Ryan Gonzalez rymg19 at gmail.com
Thu May 3 08:41:56 EDT 2018

I'm hardly an expert, but AFAIK CPython's start-up issues are more due to a
mix of architectural issues and the fact that it's hard to optimize imports
while maintaining backwards compatibility with Python's dynamism.

--
Ryan (ライアン)
Yoko Shimomura, ryo (supercell/EGOIST), Hiroyuki Sawano >> everyone else