[Python-Dev] Get a running instance of the doc for a PR.

Sorin Sbarnea sorin.sbarnea at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 19:39:32 EST 2018

I can confirm that this is what OpenStack does. Sometimes the build artifacts (logs, docs ...) are rotated in two weeks but this is more than enough to perform a review. If I remember well retention is based on disk space and not hardcoded to a number of days, which is great.

TBH, I don't really know how a human can check the docs if they cannot access them on a webserver.

I hope to see the same on python too, very useful.