[Python-Dev] AIX to stable, what does that take?

Michael Felt aixtools at felt.demon.nl
Thu Oct 4 04:11:29 EDT 2018

In the buildbots AIX is marked as "unstable"? What is needed to get it
marked as a "stable" platform - that being one of my short-term goals.

My assumption is that it needs to (at least) pass all tests - and that
is why I keep asking for attention. All the PRs to fix individual tests
mean less if they are not merged, for whatever reason.

However, maybe there is another way, or even something additional
needed. Maybe something I cannot provide and then I can adjust my
expectations and goals.

Regards,

Michael