[Python-Dev] wininst-*.exe files in Lib/distutils/command

VanL van.lindberg at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 13:44:19 EDT 2018

Primarily for non-windows platforms, but I also think for Windows users
without any compilers or similar tools installed. There is also some
discussion of removing some of the older toolchain-specific versions
(leaving only -14), but that is a subject for another day.

Also I am not sure that bug report applies to 3.5/3.6/3.7.

Thanks,
Van