[Python-Dev] Some PRs to merge?

Brett Cannon brett at python.org
Fri Oct 19 14:42:00 EDT 2018

Of those 49 PRs, 18 are by core developers themselves, so 31 PRs are by
external contributors that seem ready to be merged.

There was a discussion at one point on core-workflow about changing the
default "needs" label for PRs by core devs which in this instance would
help with providing a search for PRs that are possibly very close to being
ready to be merged.