[Python-Dev] Some PRs to merge?

Victor Stinner vstinner at redhat.com
Mon Oct 22 03:59:56 EDT 2018

Le sam. 20 oct. 2018 à 13:15, Serhiy Storchaka <storchaka at gmail.com> a écrit :
> Thank you Victor! I prefer to merge my PRs and PRs assigned to me
> myself, but I am not sure that I would merge all PRs that can be merged
> in the nearest future. ;)

Some PRs were blocked by me because I was nitpicking on something. I
decided that, nah, it's fine. It's better to merge these "not perfect"
PRs rather than leaving them die in review.

Many PRs were written by core developers but still not merged 6 months
after they have been approved, I'm not sure why. I decided to merge
them to reduce the queue of open pull requests. Pressing the [Merge]
button also means that I approve a PR. I tested manually some of these
PRs before merging them, to make sure that they work as expected ;-)

Victor