[Python-Dev] Custom AIX build last week...

Michael Felt aixtools at felt.demon.nl
Tue Oct 30 02:39:43 EDT 2018

I did a bit of digging and it seems this is related to issue35059, and something about "inline" processing.

Besides learning how to clone a PR manually (which I will need to do) - what are you hoping to find? As my bot is not using gcc ( but xlc) I could look at manually compiling a single file and add some extra flags (-qsource or -qlist) which generates a .lst file and shows what the compiler did (macro expansion, etc..)

If you would like me to attempt this - just let me know. Although it may take 24 hours from that request before I can fulfill it.

Regards,

Michael