[Python-Dev] Official citation for Python

Jacqueline Kazil jackiekazil at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 19:29:56 EDT 2018

I wanted to send an update.
At the NumFocus Summit, I found out about...
This: https://www.force11.org/group/software-citation-working-group
& this: https://github.com/adrn/CitationPEP

I am going to work on a citation approach based off of those two sources
and come back with a more developed proposal.

-Jackie

Jacqueline Kazil | @jackiekazil