[Python-Dev] Python Documentation Translation in italian language

Alessandro Cucci alessandro.cucci at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 04:14:08 EDT 2019

Hello folks,
I want to start a project for translating the Python Documentation in
Italian.
I'm reading the PEP545, trying to understand how it works.

I founded a Python User Group in my city and I can work with them on the
translations, plus next month I will be speaker at Pycon Italy, so I can
easily sponsor this project during the talk and reclute more people to work
on that.

Is there anybody who can help me to start?
Thanks, have a nice day.

*Alessandro Cucci*