[Python-Dev] CPython on Windows ARM32

Zachary Ware zachary.ware+pydev at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 22:10:36 EST 2019

On Tue, Feb 5, 2019 at 7:37 PM Steve Dower <steve.dower at python.org> wrote:
> I also haven't reviewed the changes yet, but provided nobody is strongly
> opposed to taking on a supported platform (without additional releases
> on python.org), I expect I'll do a big part of the reviewing then.

I'm all for the first two changes (especially the second), and if 10
years of pledged corporate support for a new platform is the price we
have to pay for them, I'm ok with that :).  I expect I'll be
automatically added to any issues/PRs that come of this, but I'll keep
an eye out for them anyway and give reviews as I'm able.  I'll also
help get the build bots set up when we're ready for them.

--
Zach