[Python-Dev] CPython on Windows ARM32

Paul Monson Paul.Monson at microsoft.com
Wed Feb 6 21:58:10 EST 2019

Here are the current OpenSSL 1.1.1a changes I have, in a seperate PR
I did some additional testing and have some test failures to investigate tomorrows

test_parse_cert_CVE_2019_5010 only fails win32 debug (access violation)
   works for amd64 debug/release and win32 release

test_load_default_certs_env_windows fails on win32 and amd64 retail.  skipped on debug