[Python-Dev] Add minimal information with a new issue?

Victor Stinner vstinner at redhat.com
Thu Feb 21 13:17:29 EST 2019

Hi,

I wrote "python -m test.pythoninfo", but I wrote it to debug buildbot
failures. It produces a large output. Only very few info are useful,
but previously it was hard to get these info. I wouldn't suggest to
start to request it. Or if you want it, it should be attached as a
file to not pollute the issue.

Note: On Fedora at least, you have to install python3-test package to
get test.pythoninfo.

Victor