[Python-Dev] Thanks - come a long way with getting tests resolved!

Michael aixtools at felt.demon.nl
Tue Jan 15 04:06:42 EST 2019

Many thanks to all who assisted with feedback. Back at the start of
August my make tests had a nasty block like this:

29 tests failed:
    test__xxsubinterpreters test_array test_asyncio test_cmath
    test_compile test_complex test_ctypes test_distutils test_embed
    test_float test_fractions test_getargs2 test_httplib
    test_httpservers test_imaplib test_importlib test_math test_poplib
    test_shutil test_signal test_socket test_ssl test_statistics
    test_strtod test_struct test_subprocess test_time test_timeout
    test_utf8_mode

And now that is down to:

4 tests failed:
test_eintr test_importlib test_multiprocessing_forkserver
test_multiprocessing_spawn
While I am still trying to figure out where the "multiprocessing" errors
come from - there is
only one "test" left from the original list - and that one, plus
test_eintr have PR's waiting for your approval.
I could not have gotten this far without help!
Sincerely,
Michael aka aixtools