[Python-Dev] Lost sight

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Thu Jan 24 04:36:35 EST 2019

Like everyone else, I am sorry to hear this news, and extend my sympathies.
It's marvellous that you are still able to work on Python at all, still.
Since you have to be careful not to do too much, you will just have to
choose your battles carefully. Thank you for your many contributions to
Python to date.

Kind regards
 Steve