[Python-Dev] Summary of Python tracker Issues

Ezio Melotti ezio.melotti at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 11:57:24 EST 2019

On Fri, Mar 1, 2019 at 8:05 AM Ezio Melotti <ezio.melotti at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 1, 2019 at 5:59 AM Terry Reedy <tjreedy at udel.edu> wrote:
> >
> > On 2/28/2019 6:54 PM, Glenn Linderman wrote:
> >
> > > There seems to be enough evidence that something went wrong somewhere,
> > > though, and whoever maintains that process should start investigating,
> > > but it would still be nice to get confirmation from a non-Google email
> > > recipient whether they did or did not get the Summary messages.
> > >
> > > I wonder if there is a way to manually send them, and if the missing two
> > > weeks of activity can be reported... once the sending problem is
> > > understood and resolved.
> >
> > I posted a note to the core-workflow list, but I don't know if anyone
> > with power or knowledge still reads it.
> >

> The tracker got migrated recently, and that's the most likely cause of
> the missing reports.
> We'll look into it and get them back :)

Ernest promptly fixed the issue so last week report was sent out correctly.
I just generated and sent out the two reports that were missing and
updated the tracker stats at
https://bugs.python.org/issue?@template=stats
Note that some values in the report might be a bit off (for example,
the list of issues waiting for review doesn't include issues that were
closed after the selected period, and the patch count includes issues
created before or during the selected period even if a patch was
uploaded after the selected period).
The issues counts and deltas at the top of the summary should be correct.
Let me know if you notice any other problem (and thanks Ned for
bringing this to my attention!).

Best Regards,
Ezio Melotti