[Python-Dev] Reminder: Python Language Summit 2019 Signup

Mariatta mariatta at python.org
Tue Mar 12 12:16:15 EDT 2019

Just another reminder that sign up is still open for Python Language Summit
(until March 21st, 2019)

TL;DR:

When: Wednesday, May 1, 2019, 10am–4pm
Where: Huntington Convention Center, Cleveland, Ohio
Apply: Attendance sign up form <https://goo.gl/forms/pexfOGDjpV0BWMer2>
(before March 21, 2019)
Speak: Topic submission form <https://goo.gl/forms/8l7ITEKOjlWkBjcl1>
(before March 21, 2019)
You will be notified by April 15, 2019
Co-chairs: Mariatta and Łukasz
Blogger: A. Jesse Jiryu Davis

All language summit attendees are also invited for dinner with PyCon staff
and volunteers right after the summit. Details will be forwarded once we
confirm your attendance. Since I don't want to miss the dinner, we will be
more strict with timing and not go overtime.

So far, we have a number of interesting topics proposed by core developers
as well as by members of the wider Python community. Some of the proposed
topic are: PEP 581, async REPL, Python 3.9 release cadence, core Python
mentorship, manylinux, etc.

If you have any questions, the Users section of our Discourse
instance (https://discuss.python.org/c/users) is the best place to ask.
For private communication, write to mariatta at python.org and/or
lukasz at python.org.