[Python-Dev] Can I submit more support of standard library for VxWorks after 3.8.0 beta1?

Kuhl, Brian brian.kuhl at windriver.com
Tue Mar 19 16:58:05 EDT 2019

Hi Victor,
I pinged our product manager and he’s open to the idea of setting up a consulting  arrangement with a core developer to help move things along.
At least in principal.
If anyone on the core team is interested, and reasonably unaligned with Wind River’s competitors, please contact me off list, Brian dot Kuhl at Wind River dot com.

Brian