[Python-Dev] [RELEASE] Python 3.8.0a3 is now available for testing

Stéphane Wirtel stephane at wirtel.be
Tue Mar 26 07:23:26 EDT 2019

Łukasz,

I have proposed a PR for the update of this docker image:
quay.io/python-devs/ci-image

I have also updated the versions to 3.4.10, 3.5.7, 3.7.3 and of course
to Python 3.8.0a3.

By the way, this image will contain the last versions of Python 3.x

https://gitlab.com/python-devs/ci-images/merge_requests/9

Bonne journée,

Stéphane