[Python-Dev] Hello

Ben Kane bbk1524 at gmail.com
Tue May 7 15:47:52 EDT 2019

My name is Ben Kane. I'm joining this mailing list and introducing myself
as asked in the "welcome to python-dev" email. I've been using Python for
maybe 7 years now. I started to learn it in college to help with accounting
homework and I continue to use it now for personal projects ranging from
small scripts to larger applications and in my day job as a LinkedIn Site
Reliability Engineer.

I'd like to contribute back to the language that's helped me so much; and
talking with core devs at PyCon 2019 has really encouraged me. So I'll be
lurking and trying to pick things up as I see them.

Thanks!
--

Ben Kane