[Python-Dev] Hello

Ben Kane bbk1524 at gmail.com
Tue May 7 21:08:41 EDT 2019

Sorry Victor, I must have misinterpreted this snippet from the mailbot.
Maybe it would be a good idea to re-word it? I'll be happy to open an issue
for that in an appropriate mailing list if you think that would help.

subscriber, please take the time to introduce yourself briefly in your
first post. It is appreciated if you lurk around for a while before
posting! :-)

I talked to Barry Warsaw about https://bugs.python.org/issue36837 and he
said I should post to python-dev to get feedback. I'll work on that email
and post back here once I'm happy with it.

Thanks,
Ben

--

Ben Kane