<br><br><div><span class="gmail_quote">On 6/30/06, <b class="gmail_sendername">&quot;Martin v. Löwis&quot;</b> &lt;<a href="mailto:martin@v.loewis.de">martin@v.loewis.de</a>&gt; wrote:</span><blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="border-left: 1px solid rgb(204, 204, 204); margin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; padding-left: 1ex;">
Brett Cannon wrote:<br>&gt; The question is how long do we wait for the expat developers to patch<br>&gt; and do a micro release?&nbsp;&nbsp;Do we just leave this possible crasher in and<br>&gt; just rely entirely on the expat developers, or do we patch our copy and
<br>&gt; use that until they get around to doing their next version push?<br><br>If you have a patch, you should commit it to our copy. Make sure you<br>activate the test case, so that somebody incorporating the next Expat
<br>release doesn't mistakenly roll back your change.</blockquote><div><br>OK, will do. <br></div><br><blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="border-left: 1px solid rgb(204, 204, 204); margin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; padding-left: 1ex;">
Of course, you might wait a few days to see whether Fred creates another<br>release that we could incorporate without introducing new features.</blockquote><div><br>&nbsp;Yeah, I am going to wait a little while.<br><br>-Brett<br>
</div></div>