I can't select with a click the statictext widget and move it

Riaan Booysen riaan en e.co.za
Mie Jun 28 11:53:08 CEST 2006

Hi Daniel,

Daniel Muñiz Fontoira wrote:
> Hello!
>
> My name is Daniel from Spain
>
> Features configuration
> ---------------------------------
> In Linux Ubuntu 6.06 LTS
> Boa versión 4.4
> wx 2.6.1.2 ubuntu
>
> In Windows XP
> Boa 0.4.4
> wx 2.6.1.0 msw unicode
> --------------------------------
>
> Question:
>
> I can't select with a click the statictext widget and move it. But in windows thats work fine.
> The question is:
> In mode layout I try to move statictext but I couldn't select it.
> But the textbox is posible select and move it, Why?

The reason is that under linux the statictext control does not
respond to mouse clicks, there is nothing I can do about that.

You may use the GenStaticText on the Library palette page which does
respond to mouse clicks.

Cheers,
Riaan.