[python-events] python meetup london uk 17th June

Antonio Cavallo a.cavallo at cavallinux.eu
Wed May 21 23:08:04 CEST 2014

Hi,

we scheduled another meetup in June, in London.

Group: The London Python Meetup "Outside-In TDD and Test Isolation"
Type: Talk
Attendee size: ~30
Location:  The Skills Matter eXchange,
            116-120 Goswell Road, EC1V 7DP,London
Time: 18.30 GMT

Thanks

PS. would be possible to put a link to the calendare on the
https://www.python.org/events/python-user-group/ page? Better is there a
source repo for the web site if I have a patch to submit?