[python-events] London Django meetup group June meetup

Anand Kumria akumria at acm.org
Tue May 27 02:25:33 CEST 2014

Hi,

The London Django meetup group is having a user-group meeting on 6th
June; principally we will be discussing Django (and Python) and expect
between 15 - 25 attendees.

We are currently confirming the venue, but the location is London,
United Kingdom (will update by Thursday).

Name: London Django meetup group
Topic: Meet, mingle and talks about Django / Python