[python-events] events form format

Oier Etxaniz oier.etxaniz at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 07:44:07 EST 2017

Hello all,

I saw this recently (bellow), maybe can be usefull to have a form and send
an email to events at python with a
predefined event, this way the event can be added faster and much more
easier.

What I saw:

Here's an example link you can use to see the format:

https://www.google.com/calendar/render?action=TEMPLATE&text=Your+Event+Name&dates=20140127T224000Z/20140320T221500Z&details=For+details,+link+here:+http://www.example.com&location=Waldorf+Astoria,+301+Park+Ave+,+New+York,+NY+10022&sf=true&output=xml

Note the key query parameters:

text
dates
details
location

Here's another example (taken from
http://wordpress.org/support/topic/direct-link-to-add-specific-google-calendar-event
):

action=TEMPLATE
&text=[event-title]
&dates=[start-custom format='Ymd\\THi00\\Z']/[end-custom format='Ymd\\THi00\\Z']
&details=[description]
&location=[location]
&trp=false
&sprop=
&sprop=name:"
target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Add to my calendar</a>

Cheers,
Oier

--
Oier Echaniz Beneitez