[python-events] Request to add Django Girls Event to the python website

Oier Etxaniz oier.etxaniz at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 03:27:38 EDT 2017

Hello,

We are sorry if you thought so, but we are not magicians...

Can you send us the event information as requested in the web site?
https://wiki.python.org/moin/PythonEventsCalendar

Form:

Please add the following event: * name of the event:  * type of event:
 * focus on Python:  * approximate number of attendees:  * location
(incl. country):  * dates/times/recurrence (incl. time zone):  * link:

You have more information about what to write in each field in the website.

Thanks!

Oier

--
Oier.