[python-events] peach trees on your site??

Julie Woodworth julie at gardenerspath.co
Mon Jul 16 05:28:17 EDT 2018

hey there, please check out my first email when you get a chance and let me
know what you think :)

On Thu, Jul 12, 2018 at 2:13 PM "Julie Woodworth" <julie at gardenerspath.co>
wrote:
hey there, just wondering if you got a chance to read my first email?

On Sun, Jul 8, 2018 at 5:40 AM "Julie Woodworth" <julie at gardenerspath.co>
wrote:
hey there, did you see my first email?

On Thu, Jul 5, 2018 at 7:08 AM "Julie Woodworth" <julie at gardenerspath.co>
wrote:

hey there,

Hope you're having a good day, sorry to interrupt you :)

I'm emailing because I found a page on your site that mentions something
about peach trees: https://us.pycon.org/2016/

I'm with Gardener's Path and we made a huge post about peach trees and how
to grow them, and I think it's super useful.

You can see it here:
https://gardenerspath.com/plants/fruit-trees/how-grow-peach-trees/

If you like it, maybe you'd link it from your site? :)

Many thanks,

Julie