[python-events] PARTNEESHIP

Eliud Aganze Murhabazi eliudprom at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 06:43:52 EDT 2018

Hello

Kivuhub is the only virtual techn accelerator and hub in the DR. Congo
which provide an environment empowering tech entrepreneur.

We are looking to work with you since you have been there, and you care
about security and privacy in 3rd country (DR Congo). We would like to
build a community of techn and no tech people who take care their privacy
careful and know it. your involvement would help highlight the importance
of privacy and security as the world has become.

We are seeking partnership with you to tackle together the issue of privacy
, security and online data protection by proving us support on training
materials , equipment's, event sponsoring,  tools and skills so that we can
empower other to see trust and be safe online.  We do organize some
campaign regarding privacy and some training that why your support will be
very important.

I will be following up with you within the next few days to discuss your
interest.  Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions at
eliud at kivuhub.net andall at kivuhub.net.

https://Facebook.com/kivhub <https://facebook.com/kivhub>

https://Twitter.com/Kivuhub <https://twitter.com/Kivuhub>

https://Github.com/kivuhub <https://github.com/kivuhub>1

https://Linkedin.com/company/Kivuhub <https://linkedin.com/company/Kivuhub>

Site: https://kivuhub.net

Sincerely,

--
[image: KivuHub]

Eliud Aganze
CEO | KivuHub
mobile: +243973058006 <javascript:void(0);>
site: kivuhub.net
email: eliudprom at gmail.com
skype: murabazieliud
address: Muhumba