[python-events] Possible automation scenarios

onlinejudge95 onlinejudge95 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 09:30:57 EST 2020

Hi Team.

Lately, while catering to event requests for Python Events submissions. I
found that the exercise is to some extent automatable. Since the events
team consist of fellow PSF members, I have the following queries I wanted
to ask them

   1. Had there been any attempt at automating this, if not the entire then
   at least parts of it?
   2. If yes can someone point me in that direction? I would love to
   contribute/maintain the same.
   3. What sort of infrastructure level facilities are available in the
   case, work is being done on it? Given the fact that PSF is community-driven.

Thanks,
onlinejudge95