[python-events] Invite for sponsorship

Techsahead techsahead2021 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 14:55:25 EDT 2021

Greetings of the Day!

We at Techsahead work to uplift students by providing them with the best of
resources. We came across your reputed organization and would love it if
you can sponsor us.

*Techsahead community is an open platform for all students to learn and
grow together. At Techsahead we believe in the power of knowledge to
enhance humanity and make greater impacts. For tech-enthusiast, budding
entrepreneurs, designers, and curious learners, Techsahead is here for you.
We organize peer to peer learning sessions, engage with people and make
sure you learn from the best. To stay updated about the latest trends in
technology stay tuned with us.*

We are organizing an *Open Source* event in the month of December
named *Infinite
Clone Conspiracy*. It is a whole month's event. Sponsorship details are
mentioned in the brochure here
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_zUV0UugF1bhCvHCrc6f6yXyUQLQk1yk/view?usp=sharing>
.

 * name of the event: Infinite Clone Conspiracy * type of event: Open
Source Event * focus on Python: Python based projects * approximate
number of attendees: 2,000 * location (incl. country): Online event *
dates/times/recurrence (incl. time zone): From 1st dec - 31st dec *
HTML link using the format <a href="http://url/">name of the
event</a>: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_zUV0UugF1bhCvHCrc6f6yXyUQLQk1yk/view?usp=sharing

We would love it if you can sponsor us. Hoping for a positive response from
your end. If you accept our invitation kindly revert back to us. Thank you!

Thank You!
Regards
Gunjan Paneri