[python-events] PyCon Conferences sponsor - AVAIGA TAIPY

Morgane Liorzou morgane.liorzou at avaiga.com
Thu Jul 21 11:10:25 EDT 2022

Hello,

We would be interested in sponsoring the PyCon conferences in Northern
Europe and America!
We'd like to know the cost and what we would benefit from.
Would you have a corporate global package grouping several PyData
conferences please?

Taipy(designed and built by Avaiga), the following - Gen Python application
builder, meets the challenge of rapidly transforming a bare algorithm into
a full-fledged Decision Support System for end-users!

We provide the next generation of Open-Source Software, enabling Python
developers to build interactive end-user applications quickly.

Taipy is composed of:

   -

   Taipy GUI for the development of highly interactive GUIs ready for
   production
   -

   Taipy Core provides innovative pipeline management, data caching, and
   scenario and cycle management facilities.

Please feel free to have a glance at our website for more information. Taipy
| The first data science scenario management solution
<https://www.taipy.io/>

Please let me know what the process is.

I appreciate any help you can provide.

Kind regards.