[python-events] PyCon Estonia event

Marc-Andre Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Fri Jun 17 10:12:44 EDT 2022

Hi Kreete,

Helios has already added the event to the calendars. I'm forwarding to the
trademarks committee for the other details.

Please also review https://www.python.org/psf/trademarks/pycon/

Thanks.

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Experts (#1, Jun 17 2022)

               https://www.egenix.com/company/contact/
                     https://www.malemburg.com/