[python-events] Please add PyCon India 2024 event to the Python Events Calendar

Marc-Andre Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Fri Apr 5 06:32:33 EDT 2024

Hi Ashok,

I've edited the event to trigger an update... the website sometimes has
transient issues updating entries.

Let's see whether the edit helps getting it on python.org.

The entry is definitely there on the calendar.

Thanks,

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Experts (#1, Apr 05 2024)

                https://www.egenix.com/company/contact/
                      https://www.malemburg.com/