[python-events] Python User Group Ho

Kafui Alordo kalordo7 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 08:54:30 EDT 2024

Hello Events Team,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to submit a new event for
inclusion on the Python events calendar. Please find details below:

*Name of the Event*: Open Source with Python | Python User Group Ho

*Type of Event*: User Group meeting

*Focus on Python*: Yes. The event centers around the Python programming
language, the Python community and Python projects. From how to contribute
to open source projects in the Python community to giving back to the
community as a volunteer.

*Approximate Number of Attendees*: not available yet.

*Location (incl. Country)*: Virtual(Online).

*Dates/Times/Recurrence (incl. Time Zone)*: Saturday 27th April, 2024. 3:00
PM GMT.

*HTML Link*: <a
href="https://www.meetup.com/python-ghana/events/300210627/">Python
User Group Ho April meetup</a>

Thank you.

Kindest regards,
Kafui

Lead/Organizer, Python User Group Ho.
Organizer, Django Girls Ho, Akosombo.
Member, Python Software Community, Ghana.
<https://about.me/kafui4k?promo=email_sig&utm_source=product&utm_medium=email_sig&utm_campaign=edit_panel&utm_content=thumb>
Kafui Alordo
about.me/kafui4k

*book a meeting with me via*: *https://calendly.com/kafuialordo/30min