[python-events] Request to Add Event to Event Calendar- New Grant Submission: Django Girls Minna 3

Marc-Andre Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Wed Apr 10 08:01:48 EDT 2024

Please use our event submission template:

Submitting an event
<https://wiki.python.org/moin/PythonEventsCalendar#Submitting_an_Event>

Thanks.

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Experts (#1, Apr 10 2024)

                https://www.egenix.com/company/contact/
                      https://www.malemburg.com/