[python-events] AI Expo Africa 2024 Event listing

Marc-Andre Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Thu Feb 1 16:00:54 EST 2024

Hi Harris,

our calendars are only meant for events which focus on Python. While a
lot of AI does use Python, you don't seem to have a specific focus on
it, so we cannot add it.

Thanks,

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Experts

                http://www.egenix.com/company/contact/
                       http://www.malemburg.com/