[python-events] Addition of the Python Sul (Brazil) 2024

Rafael Araújo rafaelcf.araujo at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 09:10:53 EST 2024

Hello Marc-Andre, here follows the information in the right template.

Please add the following event: * name of the event: Python Sul 2024
(Brazil) * type of event: Conference * focus on Python: Yes *
approximate number of attendees: 250 * location (incl. country):
SC-401, 9301 - Santo Antonio de Lisboa, Florianópolis - SC, Brazil *
dates/times/recurrence (incl. time zone): Sept 13 (8AM-6PM), Sept 14
(8AM-6PM), Sept 15 (8AM-6PM) (UTC-3) * HTML link using the format <a