[python-hpc] Advanced Scientific Programming in Python summer school (20 - 27 Jan 2019, Canberra Australia) - applications open!

Genevieve Buckley genevieve.buckley at monash.edu
Thu Sep 13 01:39:41 EDT 2018

Calling all Asia Pacific scientific programmers:

Applications are now open for the 2nd Advanced Scientific Programming in
Python Asia-Pacific summer school. The course will be held at the
Australian National University, Canberra, from Sunday 20th to Sunday 27th
January 2019.  Registration is free, and we have a limited number of travel
scholarships available.

*See https://scipy-school.org <https://scipy-school.org/> for more
information and to apply. Applications close 7th October 2018
at 23:59pm Anywhere on Earth <https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/aoe>.*

Juan ran the first Asia Pacific fork of this school in January 2018. I
actually went to that and found it really practical and useful - it's
definitely made me a stronger programmer.

There's also a twitter account @scipyschool
<https://twitter.com/scipyschool>