[Python-ideas] [Python-Dev] Making builtins more efficient

Greg Ewing greg.ewing at canterbury.ac.nz
Thu Feb 22 02:31:33 CET 2007

Giovanni Bajo wrote:

> Are you aware of this patch, which is still awaiting review?
> https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=305470&aid=1616125&group_id=5470

That scheme seems unnecessarily complicated to me.
I don't see a need to mess around with timestamps,
except to preserve the ability to change builtins
on the fly, and I don't think it's worth going to
great lengths to preserve that.

University of Canterbury,	   | Carpe post meridiem!          	  |
Christchurch, New Zealand	   | (I'm not a morning person.)          |