[Python-ideas] English builtins for Python

Adam Atlas adam at atlas.st
Wed Jun 20 04:21:33 CEST 2007

On 19 Jun 2007, at 21.35, Steve Howell wrote:
> Top 500 words that should NEVER be keywords:
>
>  78 could
>  81 did
> 180 men
> 252 seem
> 435 oh

I'm having fun thinking about the possibilities of these.

"could" could be a keyword if we had a magical Nondeterministic
Turing Machine. You could have a "could" block (with a suite)
followed by at least one (but unlimited) "else" blocks. And when that
code was encountered, it would automatically choose the right one. :P