[Python-ideas] English builtins for Python

Greg Ewing greg.ewing at canterbury.ac.nz
Thu Jun 21 05:25:50 CEST 2007

Jason Orendorff wrote:
> Incidentally, Inform 7 has noun phrases
> where the words {a, an, the, any, all, most, least} have
> meanings;

Although it seems that I7 doesn't really have any
reserved words in the usual sense. Whether a given
word has a special meaning seems to he highly
context-dependent, which makes forming a mental
model of the grammar rather challenging...

University of Canterbury,	   | Carpe post meridiem!          	  |
Christchurch, New Zealand	   | (I'm not a morning person.)          |