[Python-ideas] parameter omit

Aaron Brady castironpi at comcast.net
Fri May 11 08:57:43 CEST 2007

Right.  That's the alternative, -as- I keep bringing up.

Now let's compare, and judge if X is worth Y.

My solution, 3 lines.  Yours, 6.

X = 50% profit, -plus- the attention you save.  Y = a built-in, unobtrusive
variable, a trivial cost.  `None' doesn't get in your way, does it?

As you can see, X -is- worth Y.  Therefore, my proposal is better.