[Python-ideas] parameter omit

Jan Kanis jan.kanis at phil.uu.nl
Sun May 13 01:13:48 CEST 2007

On Fri, 11 May 2007 20:09:39 +0200, Aaron Brady <castironpi at comcast.net>
wrote:

> [...]

It isn't really about the manual, and I think I meant something like
'language reference' (sorry, not native English). It's about the
complexity of the language. The size of the language reference can be seen
as a more or less objective way to measure language complexity. Your
proposal adds a little bit more complexity, and most people here agree
that the benefits, which are there, are not worth it.