[Python-ideas] crazy ideas

Aaron Brady castironpi at comcast.net
Tue May 22 21:42:01 CEST 2007

Duh, so why don't we pick out some choice N-line functions?  And make those
syntax.

Let me know if this gets "too heated" for n/g postings, and I'll take it
outside[1].  We tend to have loves; we know not what.

[1]Future topics include the evolution of English from Proto-Indoeuropean,
past Latin, why English is good, and hence why Python should take out some
good reservations, and be like English.  It's a language that gets -used-.
Regular yet idiomatic, like Python could be.  Dream where?  Lifespan of
languages is looking at a couple to few decades- not ten minutes, nor ten
centuries.  Let's look at leadership.  You want to talk precedent?