[Python-ideas] Monitor implementation for the stdlib?

Leonardo Santagada santagada at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 04:46:20 CEST 2007

Em 22/10/2007, às 16:00, Aahz escreveu:
> In any event, you will almost certainly not get monitors into the
> standard library until they have proven themselves in the wild as a
> module posted to PyPI.

This is a great advice for everyone that has code and want it on
stdlib, post it somewhere (googlecode or sourceforge comes to mind)
package it with distutils (if you make a tarball and an egg everyone
is happy), put it on PyPI and I think you can post  about it in some
key places like python.announce, this thread now (I for one would be
willing to test my classes work with it) and some other places like
freshmeat or something.

--
Leonardo Santagada