[Python-ideas] An easier syntax for writing decorators(&similar things)?

Steven Bethard steven.bethard at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 21:53:16 CET 2008

Steven Bethard wrote:
[after suggesting that prepartial doesn't gain us much over what we
already have with functools.partial]

On Jan 24, 2008 1:36 PM, Aaron Brady <castironpi at comcast.net> wrote:
> curry= partial( partial, prepartial ) [1]
>
> [1] http://www.smlnj.org/

I don't consider that a use case, or real code. ;-)  Yes, you can
construct curry with it.  But what do you want to use curry for?  Show
me some actual Python packages that use the curry function (or your
prepartial function) and then we can talk.

STeVe
        --- Bucky Katt, Get Fuzzy