[Python-ideas] An easier syntax for writing decorators(&similar things)?

Guido van Rossum guido at python.org
Thu Jan 24 23:15:40 CET 2008

Aaron, I don't know who you are, and I don't know what you are doing
here, but this type of post with monosyllabic answers really pisses me
off. I suggest you take it somewhere else, or learn to have a normal
discussion. Where did you learn this type of behavior? If you think
this is normal or even acceptable, well, it isn't. Also, you seem to
be abusing this list for a purpose it isn't meant for. You risk being
kicked off.