[Python-ideas] Preparing an existing RPC mechanism for the standard library

Guilherme Polo ggpolo at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 16:45:50 CET 2008

Hello,

I've read this idea about "preparing an existing RPC mechanism for the
standard library" at StandardLibrary ideas and I would be interested
in doing it, but as you all know, including something into stdlib is
not exactly easy and shouldn't be anyway. Also I'm not even sure if
this idea is still desired.

I'm considering the inclusion of rpyc, with appropriate changes
(possibly lots). And would like to know your opinions towards this.

Thanks,

--
-- Guilherme H. Polo Goncalves