[Python-ideas] Python Object Notation (PyON)

Josiah Carlson josiah.carlson at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 22:59:35 CET 2008

I ran into some empty string issues, some binary string issues, and
I've heard from Guido that he's had some issues with empty lists.
These are all trivial cases in json.

I also don't know how yaml handles unicode data, but I do know that a
good json library will have no issues with unicode.

 - Josiah